Business and Corporate Law
Our business clients range from small entrepreneurial firms to large businesses that have regional or national operations. We represent business entities of all types and provide counsel in the following areas:
- Formation of legal entities: Limited Liability Companies (“LLC’s”), Limited Liability Partnerships (“LP’s”), Limited Partnerships, Corporations, and Trusts.
- Purchase and Sale of stock, business assets, and real estate.
- Corporate finance, loan negotiation, and documentation.
- Non-Compete and Confidentiality Agreements to protect the employer.
- Buy/Sell/Redemption Agreements between shareholders and the corporation.
- Warranties and Disclaimers for companies selling consumer products throughout the United States and in other countries.
- Contract Negotiation and preparation involving manufacturers, sales representatives, distributors, national retailers, suppliers and consumers.
- Corporate Law Governance, including serving as corporate counsel to the board of directors and officers.
- Officer and Director fiduciary duties of loyalty and due care.
- Employment Law: we advise employers concerning age, race, and sex discrimination; Americans with Disabilities Act; wage and hour; retaliatory discharge; and employee manuals (See, Employment Law Area of Practice).
- Intellectual Property: we assist clients in obtaining trademarks and copyrights protection and the enforcement of intellectual property rights.
- Business Litigation : We have extensive experience in complex business litigation (See, Business Litigation Area of Practice).
Proud Member of the Wichita Chamber
Withers, Gough, Pike & Pfaff, LLC is a proud member of the Wichita Metro Chamber of Commerce.